Dear Eastwood Business Representative,
The Eastwood Village Council (EVC) cordially invites you and/or your business representative to join the Council’s first annual Eastwood Community Business Fair.
- When: Saturday, July 22, 2017 from 10:00 am to 1:00 PM.
- Where: At Eastwood Recreation Center, 16300 Eastwood Cut Off, Eastwood, KY.
- Purpose: Introduce your business to the Eastwood community-at-large and provide a networking opportunity for everyone.
- Activities: A Farmer’s Market will enhance the event. We will have prizes and other enjoyable activities during the fair.
- Cost: A $50 table fee is charged each business participant, which is waived for Eastwood Village Council Business Members. No more than 25 tables will be setup. Tables will be assigned to businesses on a first-come-first served basis, with similar businesses minimized.
Space is limited, so sign up now using the enclosed Business Application Form.
The mission of the EVC is to advocate, promote, and improve the community of Eastwood, while becoming informed about the businesses that serve our Eastwood area. During the Business Fair, we hope our neighbors will share with each other, the unique aspects of Eastwood’s subdivisions, neighborhoods or any interesting historical facts about our area. Please help support the Eastwood Village Council achieve its goal to enhance the Eastwood business and residential communities, by using the enclosed form to also join the Eastwood Village Council, at the $50 or $100 business membership levels. Yes! Your membership will not only support our community, but provide access to Eastwood’s over 20,000 businesses and residents.
For more information to register for the event or sign up to become a member of the Eastwood Village Council, please complete the enclosed form, visit our website at www.eastwoodvillagecouncil.com or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to your participation in the Eastwood Community Business Fair.
Eastwood Village Council
Like us on Facebook-www.facebook.com/EastwoodKY